Pierlot Pension Law may collect, use, and disclose personal information (“Information”) about you with your consent or where required or permitted by law. The following general guidelines apply to the collection, use and disclosure of Information by Pierlot Pension Law (PPL):
- As appropriate or as required by law, PPL will identify the purposes for which Information is being collected.
- PPL will collect Information to for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. Information will be retained as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Information will be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Information collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and will be protected by reasonable safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- As appropriate, PPL will advise clients about policies and practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of Information.